Saturday 30 May 2009

I May Not Be a Size 8 ....

This card started of as an idea for the Cute Card Challenge last week!
The challenge was sports - but as I missed the deadline I decided to use it for this weeks
Bit O' Bling - Gems, Pearls etc challenge
The sketch is the Friday Sketchers one
and the challenge on My Time to Craft is Pretty in Pink
The paper is from my stash
Image is one of the Murray and Ethel stamps
The sentiment is also from the Murray and Ethel stamps
Image coloured using my Tria markers
Gems added for a bit of bling
Flowers are Anita Dimensional stickers
Inside the card the sentiment continues with..
"..but I can decorate what I've got!!"
Thanks for looking and do check out the Challenge
sites there are some stunning cards on them

8 comments:

Jacque said...

Very cute Nicky...and that image is the funniest and cutest...Thank you for joining us on Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

Carol said...

What a funny image :) and i love the sentiment too....Great card!

Hugs
Carol x

Jac’s Playground said...

I just adore your Murrey & Ethel cards they ALWAYS make me smile! xx

Jo said...

Great fun, I have this Ethel too! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
Caz
x

Stampin'Piper said...

Great card with a funny image! I love the colours!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs Tanja
(Guest DT)

Lesley said...

Great card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

lindyloo said...

love your card oh the image did make me smile

huggies lindyloo x