Friday 6 March 2009

Cupcake Card for Challenges

The Sketch and Stash challenge no 5 was to follow this sketch
and Challenge 51 over on My Time to Craft was 'Hats'
On this card my new Stash is the image of 'Benji -Birthday Fun'
This came from Pollycraft and has been coloured using my Tria markers
The paper at the back was a pad I picked up half price as the cover was missing,
so I have no idea what make it is,
but its lots of circles of different colours like a circular rainbow
The Ribbon was from my stash
Sentiment printed from word
The Sentiment and image have been mounted on mira card
Little pearl hearts were free with a magazine last year and I forgot I had them.
Thanks for the Challenges Great fun

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Awww how cute and adorable is he, lovely card. x

Jo said...

Aaaaww Benji is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Cathy said...

Such a cute card - love that adorable image.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch and Stash challenge.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card Nicky, I love this little bear!
Thanks for joining in with S&S.

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Nicky! I love Benji, he's so cute!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash and MTTC!
Love Becky xx