Sunday 4 January 2009

Another Card for Dotties Challenge


I could not resist making another card for the Dotties Challenge over on Dotties World. Remember if you enter you will get a free image of Scruff in the bath.

For this one I used a free image we got back in October for the Challenge, it is of George the Super hero. I coloured him using Paint shop pro on my computer, I printed him out in word on the circle, then I did some bits to use as decoupage. His pants being the highest bits!!

I thought this image worked well with the verse:

Birthdays are a time to ask yourself the Big Questions in life....
.... Like, "How many pieces of Cake can I eat and Still fit into my underpants tomorrow?"

I finished him of by mounting him on a piece of card covered in Stars,(I think the paper was a freebie from a magazine) and a little glitter and glaze.

Thanks again Karen for a great challenge.

5 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

This is just brilliant and I can so relate to the sentiment! x

Parimi said...

Amazing

Parimi

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Hee hee! I love it - super verse!
Ruth x

Louly said...

ROFL this card is amazing!!! The best i've seen inges. It really did make me laugh and it's sooo impressive.

Louly said...

LOL that was supposed to say; in ages