Saturday 27 December 2008

Sunday Challenge Dotties World 21st December 2008

Sunday Challenge....Red,Green & Gold
Well....Its nearly upon us, Christmas 2008! What a year it has been, the good,the bad and the Ugly!!!My challenge this week is going for the end of our festive juices.RED,GREEN AND GOLD....Of course it doesn't have to be festive, it can be any card or thing you like, as long as you use a downloads from Charmed Cards and Crafts, if your new to the site, click on the blinkies,you'll be in for a treat!!!! Loads to choose from! Also I'd like you to use as much RED,GREEN & GOLD as you can.There are some fantastic sample cards from the design team, as usual and Claire and Michelle have shone again!!!.Remember to go and checkout each designers blog to find out all the info on their card and don't forget to leave a comment so we can go and look at yours.
Michelle

As you can see Michelle set us a great challenge this week. As I had 3 birthday cards to make for people with Christmas Birthdays I decided to you the challenge to help me make the cards.
I used a craft robo template that LesleyUK kindly shared on the UKscrappers site. I cut the base card out off Gold Hologram card. The letter were cut in red and the stars in Green, then to finish of the George as Elvis. The colours do not show to well on the photo, I also did another one the same but using Black, Silver and Red. (shown at bottom)

Sorry I have not been doing the challenges for the last couple of weeks but I have been unwell.

Thanks for the Challenge Michelle it was what I needed for the inspiration some men's cards at Christmas!

No comments: