Saturday 29 November 2008

Sunday Challenge Dotties World Fur & Feather 16th November 2008


It was Nicola, to set the challenge this week, oh goodness so little time left to Christmas, how scary it is, its just going soooo quickly!My Challenge is:-Fur or Feather.Using a download,i want to see either fur or feather, it could be from Animal Magic, dress up Dottie or the reindeer etc,but if you don't have a set with one in, you could just add a feather or make something furry!!but be sure to add a download too.


Like normal I am late doing this and you will see from my challenge cards they are also late birthday cards!! For this challenge I used Scruff (pre-coloured) from the Animal magic collection. I cut him out using a craft knife and mounted him with silicon glue onto a piece of beige card. The title at the top I did using word and again mounted it on a piece of dark brown card. The small edge pieces of paper came from a set I brought in my local craft shop called Dogs life by Design house. To go with the sentiment inside I had a printed an insert that said, "..I just forgot the date!". I think this Scruff image is one of my favourites, I just love his expression. Thanks for the challenge Nicola sorry its late.

4 comments:

jb said...

Wonderful blog!!- Rally enjoyed my visit- thank you for the lovely photos

jbENTO
Anadia -Aveiro-Portugal

Jac’s Playground said...

I love this, Scruff looks great and his look really works with the sentiment. xx

Louly said...

LOL this one really made me chuckle. I think you've matched the image with the perfect paper for this one, it looks grrrr-eat!

Adele said...

I love it Nicky! That image is gorgeous and so versatile. Thank you for playing along!

love Dingle.xx