Sunday 24 August 2008

Missed Crafting


Hi all


Sorry I have been not been updating my blog, but as we all know life has a habit of giving us hassle and we are having quite a trying time at the moment. But I have decided to keep sane I need to craft, so have set today aside to play time!! I shall update Stiggys Cards with the cards I have made recently plus I am going to join in Dotties World Sunday Challenge, I will upload that card later. If you wanted to look at Dotties World you will find it here http://dotties-wonderful-world.blogspot.com/, its a great site with lots of links to other crafters blog, who are all so talented.


The cards here were some quick teacher Thank You cards, the end of term came round so quickly they were a bit of rush job, but my sons teachers loved them, thanks to Dottie and George!

No comments: