Sunday 31 August 2008

70th Anniversary Card


This card has taken all afternoon to do, as I designed it myself in Design Master the Craft Robo software. (First time I have designed the whole card) The 70th is using Rockwell Bold script that is welded to a base. The words Wedding Anniversary use Lucida Handwriting Italic again welded together. I have even managed to make an insert to match. The image is a mini postcard and the flowers are resin. I finally finished it by using two love heart gems as the dots for the 'I's'.

2 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card again Nicky, must admit havent done much on my Robbie recently must try harder! If you are interested in the link to the diamond card I made that you commented on a while back if you email me I can email you the link - I got it from Susie Sunshine.

Louly said...

My oh my oh my! That's gorgeous! You're so clever.