Sunday 6 July 2008

Dottie Challenge 29/06


Hi, I have only just done last weeks challenge, I have been staying at a friends house and my old laptop died!!


I used funtime Dottie, and coloured her using a mixture of pencil and satura pens. The paper ribbon at the bottom I did on the computer, then printed and cut it. The circles where cut out on the craft robo and was the sea turtle.


I have done this card for my step mums birthday and she is in too diving and turtles etc


Now I shall try and get on with this weeks challenge

3 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card, the turtle is amazing and I love the colours you have used. I'm sure she will be very happy to receive this card.

Sue said...

Great card Nikki and lovely colours:-)

Sue
xx

Louly said...

Nikki, I'm so sorry I missed this card. I love it to bits. Great colour choice and fab colouring in.